About Bridging the gap between design, code, business and user
I’m a problem solving designer at the intersection between graphic and interaction design. I help clients define, explore, and visualise design problems and solutions. With my expertise I bridge the gap between design, the code, the business, and the user.
Client list throughout the years include Halebop, SJ, SVT, Bonnierförlagen, PostNord, Wrapp, Fastighetsbyrån, Barncancerfonden.
I’m always open for new projects and opportunities. I currently live in Stockholm but I'm available to travel or to work remote.
Design and consult services
I’m available for long and short term contracts. I take on entire design projects myself, in collaboration or as an in-house consultant. Listed here is a variety of skills and roles I can contribute with.
- Art direction
- Define a concept and the strategy for visual design. Making sure the vision and concept is translated across mediums.
- Visual identity
- Logotype and graphic elements to be use in an corporate identity, e.g. brand guidelines.
- Visual — interface and graphic design
- Core elements and assets to create a design system, supporting a brand or concept. Print, digital and anything in-between.
- User experience design
- Interview and meet with customers and key stakeholders to define the requirements.
- Build interactive prototypes at any level with tools like Invision, Principle, Framer, Origami, Kite, Xcode or plain HTML.
- Front-end design
- Using tools like Kirby CMS or Perch, I can build a functional website with a login backend for updating content.
Each project is different and sometimes require a different processes. I prefer—as often as possible—to work in an iterative process. To early on establish a visual design or interface, something we can discuss before taking anything too far.
If you’re interested in knowing more and seeing examples, please don’t hesitate to contact me.